Thursday, July 5, 2018

Physics wk9 - unabashed loafing

This week I spent an extended amount of time laying down.  I like to think of it as savasana, or corpse pose.  I find it mediative and sometimes nap inducing.  My 18 year old cat likes to join me and sometimes he insists that we savasna by climbing up onto my torso and getting comfortable, he then slides a paw into the ditch of my throat and just dares me to try and go anywhere.  And with this weeks assignment including some unabashed loafing I was not going to struggle against the feline's demands to stay in bed.

 

This is what loafing with my cat looks like.

In further less static loafing, I started the process of making Calendula oil.  The flowers were grown in my community garden & individually picked and dried by me.  I've never made medicinal oils before.

At the very least, it looks pretty.

1 comment:

  1. I think sarvasana should always be at least 15 mintues....I had a class where a teacher literally had a 2 minute sarvasana--- felt ripped off

    ReplyDelete