Thursday, July 26, 2018

Physics wk11 - Synthesis

My Day - An excersize in E Prime

I read the clock as it displayed 7:30AM when I awoke from my slumber.  Then I met up with a friend to work out at a beach in Pacifica.  Next I believed that I was going to study in the garden with my classmates.  However, I received a text message asking me if I was going to show up for a tattoo appointment.  I had forgotten to write the appointment down in my calendar, this oversight lead to me forgetting about the tattoo appointment and double booking myself.  I canceled the study session without much time before the planed meet up.

Once the appointed time for being tattooed was reached I was bandaged by the artist I left the shop.  Now it was time for me to head to work.  I caught the SF/Milbre BART train and headed towards San Francisco.  I was in a good amount of discomfort as the fresh tattoo had begun to noticeably swell.  My shift seemed to pass slowly as there was multiple opening acts and less than 50 people sitting in the section of the venue that I had been tasked with serving.  Once the band stopped playing music and departed the stage, I was able to end my shift.  My work was over for that day and so I headed back to my home.  upon arrival I provided my cat with wet canned food which he ate.  I then went to bed and fell asleep without any problem, even though the fresh tattoo was still causing discomfort.

Synthesizing East/West thought in Physics

From that I have learned in this class, Quantum Physics is both a vast realm of science of which only the surface has been scratched.  I believe it is easier for a person to understand Eastern thought as well as Quantum Physics if one has an understanding of the other.  currently I stand as a novice in both realms, however I am fascinated by both.  I hope to deepen my understanding of physics even after the completion of this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment