Friday, May 31, 2019

The struggle is real

I was doing much better with keeping up with my work last Sumer.  I am interested in the subject matter we are discussing and yet I am lacking the self dissaplinetha in order to sit down and work at my computer need.
 
This is my cat, I jokingly call him my tutor. He wants to be in the thick of whatever I am doing, and likely needing at least one if not both my arms and hands to hold him.  I am typing with one hand now because of this.  My cat is nearly twenty.  I know he's not going to be around for even half as long as he has already been around.  As such I find it difficult not to allow him to have at least the use of one of my hands.

But you can see how my scholastic work suffers.  I'm behind in writing,  and a little in reading and that makes me anxious.  The anxiety freezes me and I have a difficult time initiating tasks.  So at least I am typing away at my keyboard instead of not.  But, I am still not writing about how the moon phases may effect my dreams.  Or other assigned topics.  

I had to complete something before bed tonight.  So I leave you with a little note on my current struggle.  It's just the tip of my iceberg, but at least there's a dapper silver fox of a cat photo to look at.

2 comments:

  1. From Cali:
    Hi Tiana,

    I didn't know your kitty was geriatric! I had a sweet gray kitty that made it to 21. When she was younger and low maintenance I used to worry that I wouldn't be able to give her what she would need when she got older, but I loved her more and indulged her more as the years passed.

    Good for you for getting this post out. I find the work load brutal, and I don't know how you can work on top of it. Just keep doing your best. I'm your fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cat is the worst tutor ever. Though he is very attentive.

    ReplyDelete